There you go Ian, I fixed that little narrow cells problem. I also... well that's pretty much all. Oh I made functions out of parts of the sections' general layout, so expect the scripts to get lighter, and the development of plugins' layout easier.
Actually b2's present layout will be used as b3's base layout.
But let me remind you it's not finished, so things like the search function turn out weird. The search and the archives shouldn't even display a form to add posts, yet they do because I haven't taken care of that problem.
On other news, the template editing system works again, and some fixes were made with the way the template editor and the Edit box display the code. There used to be glitches with html special chars, such as & and others, now there shouldn't be anymore.
@ 20:29:07 186
, no trackback
, no pingback
No Pingback on this post so far.